We have much to be thankful for, and we're reflecting on those things ...
- Our children are all healthy and thriving in Haiti - a huge thing to us as parents
- Our kids are going to a school with great teachers and staff that love them
- Britt and Chris are doing SO well and preparing for their life together
- We get to live an amazingly exciting life and see God at work
- The Lord has protected us, our needs have always been met
- We have the love and support and prayers of many friends
- Our families in the States are doing well
When Lydie was so sick, so many people interceded on her behalf; on our behalf ... it puts a lump in my throat even now. The internet is a funny thing. It can be used for bad things; but it also has the power to connect a community of people together. We've felt connected to you through this blog and we've felt the covering of your prayers and concern for our family. We're humbled. We cannot thank you enough ... we can simply say that this Thanksgiving we are giving thanks for YOU.
We wish you a beautiful Thanksgiving holiday; filled with His provision, peace, and protection.
With grateful hearts and much love from Ayiti,
Troy and Tara and Family