Some pieces of stories from this week:
- thigh level flood water - two flat tires -no jack - Costly. 7 hour commute
- pooping on a kitchen floor (screaming that a baby is coming) (nope - no baby- just poo) to quote Beth McHoul: "many ladies poop while having a baby - this is normal. What happened yesterday was not that. It was a giant labor for a poop not a baby"
- fainting/unresponsive for ten minutes some sort of psychological seizure with perfect vital signs and coming to because (not any expat staff) someone does this to wake you up. don't ask. we don't understand either.
- high fevers everywhere we turn (Chikungunya is the talk of the island) Chicken - Goon - Yaaah if only the symptoms were as tame and nonthreatening as the name sounds ( Hear it here)
- false labors - two of them - both very convincing at times
- getting so mad you become unconscious (that's a thing apparently?)
- very high blood pressure caused by righteous anger
(Orders must be placed by Saturday night in order to guarantee Western Hemisphere Sunday delivery.)