The year between five and six you:
- Came out of your shell.
- Loved riding your plastic bike in the summer.
- Enjoyed playing dolls and making clothes for them out of rags and ponytail-holders. (lots of strapless designs by Phoebe!)
- Started five-day a week Kindergarten.
- Learned to write.
- Learned to read!
- Learned to give a short speech. (cutest thing ever)
- Loved a stuffed lion very much, took it many places.
- Grew from a size 12 shoe to a size 1 shoe - never wore a 13.
- Started wearing size 6 clothes
- Tried to learn to love swimming but mainly still love sitting on the edge.
- Had a best friend, named Lydia.
- Had a worst enemy, named Lydia.
- Stayed an introvert but found your voice.
We love you.
Happy 6th birthday to number 6.
You are a gift to us all.