Internet restored. Nice. Very nice.
I got so much more sleep without Internet though. That was nice too.
I got tagged for this meme by Ruth last Thursday.
1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
3. At the end of the post, the player then tags five people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read the player’s blog.
4. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.
What were you doing five years ago?
May of 2003 ... huuummmm. I guess I was:
1. Adjusting to life with four kids. Hope and Isaac had been home from Haiti for about 7 months. 2. I was only working part-time a couple nights a week.
3. We were starting to draw plans to add 800 sq feet to our house.
4. I was loving every minute of every day and enjoying my new kids and
5. having fun getting to be a stay-at-home-mom for the first time ever
What are five things on your to-do list for today (not in any particular order)?
1. Make Internet work (by asking Troy to make Internet work)
2. Write emails to a bunch of people that are waiting on replies
3. Check bank balance
4. Get kids ready for Tuesday
5. Laundry (on my list every single day)
What are five snacks you enjoy?
2. Sam's Club Cajun Trail Mix
3. Chocolate (anything but dark)
4. Chips and Salsa
5. Crisp Apples
What five things would you do if you were a billionaire?
1. The first thing - I cannot say - it would ruffle feathers. But I would SO do it.
2. I would support a bunch of good people doing good work around the world - I would take away all of their fundraising headaches in one fell swoop
3. I would buy a massive swimming pool with slides for Isaac
4. I would go on some sort of amazing trip with Troy (just us)
5. I would pay off my ancient student loan debts and then pay for Britt's college (and maybe the rest of the kids too) ;)
What are five of your bad habits?
2. Staying up too late on the Internet
3. Caffeine and more caffeine (because of #2 - vicious cycle)
4. Jumping to conclusions
What are five places where you have lived?
1. Omaha, NE
2. Brooklyn Park, MN
3. Buffalo, MN
4. Zimmerman, MN
What are five jobs you’ve had?
1. Waitress (over and over and over - varying cuisine and atmosphere)
2. Amoco Gas Station Attendant (received a marriage proposal while at that job - help!)
3. Medical Sales (I sold tight socks, also known as "Compression stockings" which are indeed a medical product - who knew?!) (Hard job. Five State territory. Did.not.like.it.)
4. Catering/Banquet Sales (working with lunatic brides day in and day out)
5. Wedding DJ (don't ask)
What five people do you want to tag?
(Feel free to ignore the tag if you are busy. M' pa gen pwoblem avek sa.)