- For peace and stability in Haiti (political and otherwise)
- For Page Butera as she lives and works in Haiti to teach our kids for the 2016-2017school year
- For safe deliveries of babies at the Heartline Maternity Center
- For our daughters Paige and Britt in Texas (and their little families)
- For Isaac, Hope, Noah, Phoebe and Lydia - health, growth, protection over them
- For ongoing financial provision - for new partners/donors to join in the work
- That we would effectively live a life of love and act honorably in Haiti
- For wisdom to make good decisions in our work
- For patience and understanding in a culture that is nothing like our own
- For growth in our walk with the Lord - that we would always be teachable and open to refining
- How you can help: We are supported by friends, family, and even strangers who believe in the work being done here. Without the ongoing support of these people, we would be unable to serve/live in Haiti.
One time gifts will go toward the large rent budget that must be paid one year at a time. One time gifts are also set aside to deal with car repairs and unexpected costs that come up frequently.We also need partners that will enter into ministry with us with monthly support - helping us cover the ongoing monthly obligations/costs. Our support team is mainly made up of individuals and families giving $20 to $100 a month, those gifts are what sustain us here. Thank you.
All mission work is a partnership. There are people God equips to go and serve, and people He equips to help with finances and prayers. We need both in order to be effective here.
He has been faithful. We need your help and we're grateful you're open enough to read this.
If you are interested in supporting our family, you can send your donation with a note indicating it is for the support of the 'Livesay Family' to-
All donations are tax-deductible. Also - if you wish to designate your gift to GENERAL FUND or any other program at Heartline -- that is greatly appreciated !
Troy and Tara Livesay and Family
P.S. It is our privilege to hold you in our prayers, please let us know how we can pray for you. Reach us at email@example.com