- Britt is studying for ACT re-take. Getting slightly worn out by it and a teensy tiny bit grouchy here and there.
- Paige completed Sixth grade science. She got a 100% on her final test. She is down to grammar and Math now.
- This morning when given the very last of the juice in the house, Noah was told NOT to say anything about it to the other people in the house who were not getting juice. Troy said "just don't point it out, pretend there is nothing in your cup." Noah walked into the room with cup held high above his head saying "There is nothing in here. There is noooootttthhhhing in this cup." He is lucky he did not get beat-up and have his juice stolen from him.
- Hope is having her hair braided today - a four to five hour project
- Phoebe Joy is 7 months old today. She weighs 19lbs and is 27" long.No one would ever accuse her of being a light eater. She is one solid chunk of lady. She is getting very close to crawling. If only her belly did not get in the way. She wants to try all table food, has NO INTEREST in being spoon fed. She wants a bottle OR whatever we are eating.
- A search party is looking for Emmanuel and his aunt and cousin
- Tomorrow is Pastor's Training 9am-Noon
- Grandma comes to Haiti in 14 days
Not By The Rules We Keep by Jon Walker
“Your love for one another will prove to the world that you are my disciples.” (John 13:35 NLT)
· Shining lights – We’re to let our “light shine so that others will see the good” and praise our Father in heaven. (Matthew 5:16) My friend, are you known for what you are against, more than what you are for? Our lives need to broadcast the Good News of a love so “wide and long and high and deep” that it encompasses more than any of us could ever imagine. (Ephesians 3:18 NIV)