- I cleaned team room One
- I cleaned team room Two
- I cleaned team room Three
- I cleaned team room Four
- I cleaned team room Five
- I painted the dog's house - It is a piece of art now - I will show it to you tomorrow so you can agree with me.
- I did three loads of laundry
- I cleaned the patio of all things that had been stacking up for months
- I gave Troy a huge honey-do list that he completed TODAY
Here is what I would have told you had I sat down to blog:
- Good things are happening. We all feel encouraged.
- Baby Emmanuel IS still living. We see him tomorrow. (We pray - Si Bon Dieu Vle)
- I am thinking about painting the team rooms.
- I thought about painting the dog house for six weeks before I did it.
- Phoebe crawled a tiny bit today.
- Britt took a three hour practice test today and is READY for Saturday's ACT re-take.
- There is a story I need to write about a family in our village. I am going to do it soon.
- Yogi C. and Declan S. both have Birthdays this week. HAPPY BIRTHDAY GENTLEMEN!
Declan left the largest pair of men's underwear I have ever seen - when he was here in December. For his Birthday he will be getting them back. We cannot find a Haitian man large enough to wear them.