Happy Birthday to Isaac's Grandma Porter!
Random Quick News:
- Beth and I got home safely and without trouble.
- Being back points out how easy it is to sleep in America. I did not miss the 42 mosquito bites in the night. (whine)
- We're doing dinner with some Minnesotans up at Healing Hands for Haiti tonight.
- Lots of adoptive parents come in this weekend.
- Nate and Brenda Yonker get here Sunday.
- Lydia finally switched to walking about half of the time.
- Peanut killed a giant rat in the night. (Nasty.)
- Paige's kids-club will start up again Sunday.
- Thanks everybody for the Christmas cards you mailed mid December - we are finally laying our hands on them and enjoying reading/seeing your updates.