He sendeth more strength as our labors increase;
To added afflictions, He addeth His mercy
To multiplied trials, He multiplies peace.
When we have exhausted our store of endurance
When our strength has failed and the day is half done,
When we reach the end of our hoarded resources
Our Father's full giving is only begun.
His love has no limits, His grace has no measure,
His power no boundary known unto men;
For out of His infinite riches in Jesus
He giveth, and giveth, and giveth again.
-Annie Johnston Flynt
- A shout out to Chris/Baywatch as he heads to Seattle to swim in a huge national meet. He's got a shot at winning a couple of events. Go CHRIS!
- Does anybody have a Season of a good show that you might be willing to loan to us? We've seen 24 - Alias - Without a Trace - House - and a few of the CSI Seasons. We're out of touch with newer options. Tell us what we're missing.
- If you want to donate money specifically for formula for babies in our area, you can send a check to Children's International Lifeline and mark it clearly "FORMULA FUND" - all donations are tax deductible. 16106 Brookwood Drive ~ Buchanan, MI ~ 49107
- Troy talked to the lovely ladies of Cazale yesterday, it sound like Lovelika is doing pretty well, and is up and walking around.
- Attn: Parents who have sent a child to college: Do you have any advice on scouting out free money opportunities? We are doing the typical Internet searches for different scholarships she qualifies for - but we're wondering if you know of other good avenues to try.