Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Prayers Please

Troy here -
Please pray for Lydia tonight, and Tara as they are staying at a hospital in Port au Prince overnight. Hopefully some lab results are conclusive tonight and we find out what is wrong. Lydia's fever went as high as 104 degrees and she was admitted to the hospital this afternoon. Fortunately we recently learned of a very good hospital in Port, and we're also thankful that Dr. Jen was with us this afternoon and is staying overnight with Tara. God is good, even in the midst of our trials and pains. We especially appreciate having the resources to take our child to a hospital and get help, unlike so many of our neighbors. The most recent news I have from the hospital is that they are doing a spinal tap to check for meningitis. More later if the internet holds up...