I am sitting here enjoying a great cup of Cincinnati, Ohio coffee. Cincinnati is known for its rich mountainous coffee bean fields -where sun, rain and soil combine to produce an exceptionally rich product. Oh, oops - Cincinnati is known for its expert buyers that travel the world to locate said beans.
Thanks for that though - Millstone Coffee Roast Company.
I am in a surly mood. Do not take this the wrong way. I love being here, I know this family is thriving right where it belongs. My children are happy, my husband loves his job. Every day is a new adventure. It's all good.
But I am a chick, a mainly normal chick with fluctuating/fickle moods (read: hormones) and shallow desires. In no particular order ...
- I want to see my mom.
- I want to hug my dad.
- I want to go on a long run with my sister.
- I want to see all three of my nephew's.
- I want to walk on carpet. (Random, but I woke up thinking about how nice carpet feels under your feet.)
- I want to go on a candle-lit romantic date with Troy, a real one. The kind where you dress up and go out and talk and talk late into the night. The kind that ends in Va-va-voom.
- I want to go get a haircut, a real one.
- I want to go grab a fancy coffee and go shopping all day with a friend.
That is it. That is my whiny-cry-baby, shallow moment of the day. Now it's done. I should be fine until at least late March now. I just needed to let it out.