Thursday, August 03, 2006

Nephew Watch...

Our nephew has decided he will not wait for Auntie Tara and Cousin Britt to be in the room to see his birth. :(

We are willing to forgive this, his first blunder.

His mom reports that the Doc says any day, and that if he has not made an appearance by August 8th, he will be offered an escort out of the womb with the help of Pitocin.

Please pray that our third nephew arrives safely and that Tina (Tara's sister) and Matt end up in the same state when Tina goes into labor. They live in WI, but Matt works in MN.

We are praying guys! Keep us posted. We love you.