Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Thank You

James Taylor

We want to thank all of you for checking in on us, praying for us and especially thank those of you who are playing such a major role in allowing us to be here. How incredibly humbling it is to have your backing and trust.

90% of the time it feels like a fun, exciting, challenging, total adventure to live and work here. The other 10% of the time your prayers carry us through the difficult, confusing or lonely times.

We feel blessed to call you our friends.

THANK YOU! May God Bless you abundantly, the way you have us.

Troy-Tara-Britt-Paige-Isaac-Hope-Noah and ?????